General Writing and Grammar Help/Three days seminars or three day seminars

Question
Dear Ted:

Please consider the following sentence:

At Target Training GmbH we do a lot of English training for secretaries, particularly in our three days seminars focussing only on your needs.

My question are these:

1) Why is it "three days seminars" and not "three-day seminars"?  

2) Is it correct to call it a sentence or is it a statement?

Many, many thanks for your kind help.

Paolo

Answer
Dear Paolo:

My question are these:

*** It should be "three-day seminars."

*** They are one and the same in this instance.  A sentence is a group of words, containing a subject and a predicate and expressing a complete thought.

A statement may be just one sentence, or it could be many sentences.  A "press release," for instance, is a STATEMENT that probably includes more than one SENTENCE.

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt