General Writing and Grammar Help/a BUTTON "Thank/Rate the expert"

Question
Dear Ted:

Here is part of the usual message I get from AllExperts whenever I receive an answer from you or another expert:

Please take a few seconds to rate the answer and thank the expert. You'll find a button "Thank/Rate the expert" right below the answer. Our experts have put considerable time and effort into their responses and an acknowledgment is very important for them.

My question is this:

Why is it "You'll find a BUTTON "Thank/Rate the expert" right below the answer" and not "You'll find a "Thank/Rate the expert" BUTTON right below the answer"?

Thank you,

Paolo

Answer
Paolo:

My question is this:

*** Either way is correct.  Allexperts has chosen their own method.  They probably think this way is easier to understand.

Keep in mind that many questioners ignore the "thanking" part.  They just want their answers and do nothing in return.  I have spent a lot of time answering questions that the questioners don't even bother to read!

It's sad, but that's the way people are.

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt