General Writing and Grammar Help/What e-mail should I send you the PDF file to?

Question
Dear Ted,

I wrote this sentence: “To what e-mail address should I send you the PDF file that the AAL sent to me?”
A friend of mine made me this correction: “What e-mail should I send you the PDF file to? The 'to' goes at the end.”
Is he OK?

Thank you,
Leonardo

Answer
Dear Leonardo:

Is he OK?

*** Your friend needs help.  Tell him he's wrong and you are right.  It is bad form to end a sentence with a preposition.

If he is smaller than you are, yell at him.

If he is bigger than you are, take him to lunch when you tell him how wrong he is.

And . . . . above all, pray for him!

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt