General Writing and Grammar Help/Any reply - any replies

Question
Dear Ted:

Which of the following sentences is correct?

1) A few days ago, I sent you an e-mail message, but I haven't received / didn't receive any REPLY since then.

2) A few days ago, I sent you an e-mail message, but I haven't received / didn't receive any REPLIES since then.

3) A few days ago, I sent you an e-mail message, but I haven't received / didn't receive a REPLY since then.

If all three are possible, do they have the same meaning?

If so, which would you use?

IN YOUR OWN WORDS, HOW WOULD YOU EXPRESS THIS CONCEPT?

Thank you,

Paolo

Answer
Dear Paolo:

If so, which would you use?

*** They are all possible and they mean the same.  My preference is for #3.  The words "a reply" are best suited for the sentence.

I sent you an e-mail message a few days ago, but I have not received a response from you.

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt