General Writing and Grammar Help/Anti-virus requirements for laptop A / Computer B

Question
Dear Ted,

Please improve grammatically the following e-mail:

A colleague suggested me to buy a Bluetooth USB to be used between laptop A (connected to Internet) and computer B (not connected to internet). Below is a link of the Bluetooth USB that we are planning to buy, but I believe any one working with Windows XP would be OK.
My colleague states that this would be a good alternative to prevent virus infections in Computer B, when information is transferred.
I am in doubt because I am not sure that Computer B would not receive virus through Bluetooth.
What do you think?
Please let me know.

Thank you,
Leonardo

Answer
Dear Leonardo:

A colleague suggested me to [remove "me to" and add "that I"] buy a Bluetooth USB to be used between laptop A (connected to Internet) and computer B (not connected to internet). Below is a link of the Bluetooth USB that we are planning to buy, but I believe any one working with Windows XP would be OK.
What do you think?
Please let me know.

*** Very good, Leonardo, with the exception of the phrasing I mentioned in your message.
The verb "suggested" needs an object, and you cannot use "me" as that object.  When you use
"A colleague suggested THAT I buy . . . . ," you are using the noun clause that begins
with "that" as the direct object of "suggested."

Another way to write the sentence is "A colleague TOLD me to buy a Bluetooth USB .. . . "

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt