General Writing and Grammar Help/T-junction streets; haircuts

Question
1A. My house is on the corner of a T-junction.
1B. My house in at the corner of a T-junction.

- Dear Martha! Do these two sentences have the same meaning and sound very natural to you in everyday speech?

2A. Your previous hairstyle looks much better than your new hairstyle.
2B. Your new hairstyle is not as nice as the old one.

Thanks a million, Martha.

Answer
1.  I am not sure was a "T-junction" is.  Is this when one road stops at another that is perpendicular to it, so as to form what looks like a =T=?

=T-junction= is not a phrase in American English.  You need to use a slightly more complicated sentence (as the French would do!).
My house is on the corner of Capital and Nguyễn, where Capital ends at Nguyễn.

~~

2.  =Your old hairstyle= would be the choice in American English.  It means "previous" in this sense.  Your listeners would understand =previous=, but it would be a clumsy choice here in American English.

~~

It would be better if you said =as pretty= or =as flattering=.  

=Nice= is not quite the right adjective if you are talking about the way the finished haircut looks on the person.

If you are talking about how skilled the stylist is, then you'd use =nice=, as in the following.
Your stylist did a nice job.
mb  

General Writing and Grammar Help

Martha Beth Lewis