General Writing and Grammar Help/Constructing English Songs played in Movies and Plays from Poems.

QUESTION: Dear Johnathan

Are there English Songs constructed and  played in Movies and Plays from poems?.

ANSWER: Hi Prashant,

If I understand you, you are asking if a poem has been used as inspiration for writing a song that has been used in movies or plays.

I couldn't find anything specific about that topic. I did find a rather large list of poems that have been turned into songs:, however it doesn't mention if any of them were used as a soundtrack.

I hope that helps.

Kind Regards,

QUESTION: Dear Johnathan

Example - Wordsworth's Daffodils.

Are there English Movies Or English Plays which have a song constructed from the above poem?

This particular poem has been turned into song(s) called either "Daffodil", or wandered lonely as a cloud". You can see some of these renditions on YouTube by searching for those titles. I have not found any movie that uses this song as part of its soundtrack.

Kind Regards,

General Writing and Grammar Help

Johnathan Clayborn

I can answer a broad range of questions about both academic and creative writing. I can answer questions about APA format, research and references, essay structure and more. I am particularly helpful in the areas of character development, storyline development, etc. and I can provide authors with an array of tools to help them organize their work.

I minored in English for my Bachelor's degree. I have also written several books and I run a small publishing company (before you ask, we're not accepting submissions at this time). I have written both fiction and non-fiction books and I have been published in newspapers and written articles for major internet websites.

Alpha Chi, Psi Chi, Kappa Delta Pi, APA

MS, Educational Psychology, BS Psychology (English minor)