General Writing and Grammar Help/help

Sir in our school , they gave to write essay.

They told told to write the essay in this format

Sir but topics are importance of vatamin d and importance of waliking

Sir please guide me how to write these essays in the format listed above

The first step is to create a thesis sentence for your essay such  as "Walking is important to one's health as it not only provides exercises but being exposed to the sunlight helps the body produce Vitamin C.

In the introductory paragraph, you should start off with some type of attention-getter about the topic.  Perhaps some research on how we are being coming a more obese society.  Bottom line, tell the reader what you are going to write about.

In the content paragraphs, you support your thesis statement by providing the reasoning behind your idea.  In essence you tell and try and convince the reader by providing justification for your position.

Finally, the conclusion is a re-statement of the thesis (in different words).  You tell the reader what you TOLD them.

I suggest you review this website as Purdue University has a very nice explanation of essays.

Best regards,

Dr. D

General Writing and Grammar Help

Deborah Burgess

Essays--I can assist students with questions concerning the process of writing an essay including preparation of an outline, development of a topic, development of the thesis statement and topic sentences, and paragraph development. I can assist students in helping them determine the proper rhetorical modes for their essay (narration, illustration, description, process analysis, comparison and contrast, and argumentation. I am able to answer questions concerning rules of style for a research paper including referencing sources. I am able to address questions regarding punctuation and grammar.

I teach a writing workshop for the University of Phoenix (Richmond Campus) and two college courses: Essentials of College Writing and Elements of Composition.

Doctor of Management--University of Phoenix Masters in Human Resources--George Washington University B.A.--French and Linguistics, Oakland University