General Writing and Grammar Help/Suggestion of advanced grammar books

Question
Hello Roy,
I want to purchase a grammar book that is somewhat exhaustive concerning the topic of demonstrative pronouns; it doesn't have to be a book exclusively about demonstrative pronouns.

Most references I looked at on the internet don't even mention the grammar rules for anaphoric and cataphoric properties of demonstrative pronouns (plural and singular).

Could you suggest grammar books that somewhat exhaustively address the rules of anaphoric references of demonstrative pronouns, and that provides examples?

Thanks

Answer
Oxford University Press is one of the most reliable publishers of books on language and grammar

Have a look through the reviews of books on GRAMMAR and LANGUAGE USE on my web site

http://www.mantex.co.uk/reviews/language/

You can also order the books from Amazon US

You need to be careful and cautious at this level - because the terms used to describe grammar seem to be changing all the time

and there are differences between English and American English

Get back to me if you need urther information

best wishes

General Writing and Grammar Help

Roy Johnson