Geocaching/geocaching puzzle

Question
Hi, I have this puzzle that I'm trying to solve, but I have no idea where to start. Apparently the coordinates are to be found in the puzzle somehow.

Answer
Christopher:

I noticed this question in the question pool for geocaching.  Unfortunately, I am not notified of questions posted to the pool and just stumbled across this by accident.  If you still need any advice please submit a new question directly to me (instead of the pool) and I'll get back with you quickly!

In your new question be sure to provide me with the waypoint for the puzzle so I can check it out.  Sounds like fun!

Geocaching

Nathan (Lotus)