Geology/Geology

Question
Assalamu alikum sir i have done my bsc in geology 2 year of graduation now please kindly help me to choose better subject for masters..

Answer
Muhammad Tahir,

Thanks for asking me this question. You have not mentioned what subject options are available in your university and what is your own liking and inclination.

I can only guess that you are in a university where following subjects

a) Petroleum Geology/Geosciences
b) Engineering Geology
c) Organic Geochemistry
d) Sedimentation and stratigraphy
e) Mineralogy
f) hard rock mineralogy
g) Seismology
h) marine Geology
i) Geophysics

I would recommend combination of a and i or a and d or a and c.

I hope this answer will be helpful but you are welcome for follow up or new question.

Please RATE this answer.

Kindest regards

Regards

Tariq Hasany

Geology

Syed Tariq Hasany