Assalamu alikum sir i have done my bsc in geology 2 year of graduation now please kindly help me to choose better subject for masters..

Muhammad Tahir,

Thanks for asking me this question. You have not mentioned what subject options are available in your university and what is your own liking and inclination.

I can only guess that you are in a university where following subjects

a) Petroleum Geology/Geosciences
b) Engineering Geology
c) Organic Geochemistry
d) Sedimentation and stratigraphy
e) Mineralogy
f) hard rock mineralogy
g) Seismology
h) marine Geology
i) Geophysics

I would recommend combination of a and i or a and d or a and c.

I hope this answer will be helpful but you are welcome for follow up or new question.

Please RATE this answer.

Kindest regards

Tariq Hasany

Syed Tariq Hasany

MY HUMBLE REQUEST. BEFORE SENDING A QUESTION PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULY. ANSWERING ONLY PUBLIC QUESTIONS. Ask questions of exploration of Petroleum, and specific regions for specific answers about Pakistan, Central Asia, Middle East and Far East. Ask questions of Business side of the petroleum Geology. Love to guide students and also Career related issues PRIVATE QUESTIONS on I am not expert of Hard rocks (Igneous and metamorphic rocks)Volcanic activity and related petrology, mineralogy and its exploration. BE SPECIFOC WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW AND ASK WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT. Show me your determination and commitment to learn. PLEASE TRY TO WRITE RIGHT, PROPER AND CORRECT LANGUAGE. DO NOT USE TEXT(SMS)STYLE. Thanks TARIQ

Petroleum Exploration

Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd

In Pakistani and Asian Petroleum Confertence special Publications

BSc Honours in Geology and Master of Science degree in Petroleum Geology

Active member AAPG, SPE and PAPG Treasurer PAPG and AAPG Visiting Geoscientist