Geology/Rock identification

Question
Rock
Rock  
Hello Robert,
I found a rock that i've never seen before and it really caught my attention. Would you please identify it for me.
Thank you in advance.

Answer
Hi Robert,
The picture is a bit too blurry to get the best ID but it looks like a Concretion.  This image looks a bit like your specimen;

http://geology.about.com/od/more_sedrocks/ig/concretionpics/conciowa.htm

What usually happens is that a fine grained mud or sand becomes partly lithified and then new material floods in with the waters that surround the stone and that new material (usually silt or limestone or dolomite) recovers the stone.

Hope this helps.
Bob

Geology

C. Robert Reszka, Jr.