Geology/silver colored heavy rock

Question
silver layered rock
silver layered rock  
Can you identify this rock? It is layered, silver colored and somewhat iridescent. (glows purplish is certain light) It is very heavy. A little girl gave it to me 30 years ago. She said her dad found it in a field. I don't know any more about it. I live in southern Ohio where the rock was found.

Answer
Dear Sir
It is rock with mineral content-however it is difficult for me to come to conclusion
Local geologist will examine and will name the rick-kindly consult

Dr D.Venkat Reddy
Professor of Geology
Editor- in -Chief -International  Journal of  Earth Sciences&Engineering(ISSN 0974-5904)
Editor -in -Chief-International Journal of   Biological Sciences and Engineering- IJBS
Editor-in Chief -int Journal of Advances Structures Geo technical Engineering-IJASGE
Department of Civil Engineering
National Institute of Technology,Karnataka,(NITK)
Surathkal,Srinivasanagar-575025,Mangalore-D.K,India
http://cafetinnova.org/ijee.html
email   dvr1952@gmail.com,dvr1952@yahoo.co.in,
         chiefeditor_ijee@yahoo.com  

Geology

Dr D.Venkat Reddy