Geology/Gilsonite Processing

Question
Dear  

Keith Patton

Dr Trista Robichaud guid us to ask you as an expert who could help us.

We have a Gilsonite mine and selling raw Gilsonite.As you konw Gilsonite,
or North American Asphaltum is a natural, resinous hydrocarbon.
Indeed, We are going to processing raw Gilsonite and product pure Gilsonite and
related products. We are going to access to knowledge that enable us to excise the
hydrocarbon from Gilsonite.
So we need information and technology to reduce Gilsonite's ash to produce pur Gilsonite
in order to produce related product.
In other side, we are looking for some company as vendor or partner.
We would appreciated you if you kindly help and guide us to solve problem.

Do you know somebody interesting for partnership? Or are you interesting to help us
as a consular (consultation service)?

We are looking forward to hear from you kindly. We apologize for weak English (we read and
translate English excellent, but our writing is weak).

Your Sincerely

Jam Kama
Production Manager

Answer
First off, the name Gilsonite is trademarked by the American Gilsonite Company and cannot be used by other companies.   Gilsonite is mined exclusively in the Uintah Basin.  The material mined in other areas is referred to as North American Asphaltum.

I do not know of anyone looking for a partnership.

Geology

Keith Patton