Geology/Geophysics

Question
respected sir,
which is the best place to study masters in geophysics in terms of job prospects
newzealand or UK.

thank you"

Answer
Lokendra:

Probably the UK since the active exploration area of the North Sea gives universities opportunities to associate themselves with oil companies providing data and intern opportunities for students.  New Zealand might have similar opportunities but I dont' know much about the petroleum exploration activities in that area which is known more for its tectonic activity than exploration.  So it depends on the type of geophysics you want to study, solid earth geophysics or exploraton geophysics.

Geology

Keith Patton