respected sir,
which is the best place to study masters in geophysics in terms of job prospects
newzealand or UK.

thank you"

Probably the UK since the active exploration area of the North Sea gives universities opportunities to associate themselves with oil companies providing data and intern opportunities for students.  New Zealand might have similar opportunities but I dont' know much about the petroleum exploration activities in that area which is known more for its tectonic activity than exploration.  So it depends on the type of geophysics you want to study, solid earth geophysics or exploraton geophysics.

Keith Patton

I can answer questions concerning physical and historical geology, environmental geology/hydrology, environmental consulting, remote sensing/aerial photo interpretation, G&G computer applications, petroleum exploration, drilling, geochemistry, geochemical and microbiological prospecting, 3D reservoir modeling, computer mapping and drilling.I am not a geophysicist.

I have 24 years experience split between the petroleum and environmental industries. I have served as an expert witness in remote sensing, developmental geologist, exploration geologist, enviromental project manager, and subject matter expert in geology and geophysical software development.

American Association of Petroleum Geologists
American Association of Photogrammetrists and Remote Sensing

Bachelor and Master of Science
Registered Geologist in State of Texas