Geology/about M.Tech geology

Question
QUESTION: Sir,currently i am doing my B.Tech in EEE and i would like to do my PG in geology .So is it possible for me to do ? And could you say me the preparation need for that ? And also say the colleges offering M.Tech Geology with eligibility as EEE?And also about the approximate fees it requries Sir.

ANSWER: pl. write full form of EEE.

QUESTION: sir its Electrical And Electronics Engineering(2nd year) . Sir am i eligible to do M.Tech in Geology . And  also say  about the preparation needed for that? and also the colleges offering M.Tech in Geology in India sir

Answer
Dear Gayathri,
To my knowledge, you may not be eligible for M.Tech Geology course.

You may with the eligibility for M.Tech Courses in the Universities web sites offering Post Graduate in Geology.

For Universities offering M.Tech Geology you may pl. check the website of IITs ( IIT Powai, Roorkee, Kharagpur); Vikram Univ,Ujjain; Sagar Univ, Sagar etc.

Geology

N.K.Agarwal