Geology/oil

Question
i recently discovered some oil seepig from the ground and formig a small puddle on the ground could this mean there is more is it worth anything

Answer
Matt

If it is really oil, and if it is really seeping from a natural source, then you should be able to recover it.  I am surprised that no one else has found it..  There has to be a near surface source, it is likely finite in size, but there might be some value.  You will probably have to find a way to extract it, collect it and then get it to a refinery to make any money.

Good luck.

Fraser

Geology

Fraser Hamilton