Geology/nil

Question
Assalam o aliqum sir........!
i am doing bsc(double math physics) final and confused about Msc programe,i have three option first Msc geophysics second Msc physics and third Msc mathematics,now sir help me in selecting best and i have intrest in geophysics and than physics and i choose the university that is quaid azam university islamabad and i am perfect in mathematics but no intrest in Msc mathematics i got 204 out of 285 in Bsc previous.......please sir help me in choosen subject and and which university is best..........?
Thanks..?

Answer
Abdul,

Your line of action is correct. Better do MSc in Geophysics. QAU in Islamabad is suitbale for the subject. It is important that you should have a good command on English language when you start your professional career. Your English writing needs considerable improvement.
Best of luck.  

Geology

Nusrat Kamal Siddiqui (Mr)