Geology/Geography

Question
sir
I am studying geography as a major with physics as minor and environmental management. (maths n chemistry as general)
after this i want to study well-site geology or petroleum geology
/petroleum geophysics.

please tell me i am eligible for it.
if not then what should be my further strategies because i want to enter in the world of petroleum or geology

Regards
Usman

Answer
Usman,

As you are already studying environment management, the best option for you to enter the petroleum industry is to go for HSE (Health, Safety Environment) education. I do not know if it is a subject which is specifically taught in Pakistan. Or  may be it is included as a major part of some other course that you have to find yourself. It is a highly desirabale profession in the petroleum industry.

Geology

Nusrat Kamal Siddiqui (Mr)