Geology/requesting internship for geotechnology

Question
Sir I am studying 3rd year B.tech(geo-technology and geo-informatics). I am looking for summer internship in tamilnadu. so I kindly request you to do this favour for me which could be more useful to my carrier.

Answer
Dear Madam, Goodmorning and Fraternal Greetings!

Thankyou very much for your question. In fact I could not understand exactly what you want. we are not offering any internship in our organisation. for that you should contact any underground mines/openings/caverns for Project studies. There is one institute in Chennai called "national test House" which do laboratory studies on various parameters including geotechnical studies. probably you may contact them also. or in any Dimensional stone quarries/Granite quarries, you can go for in-situ geotechnical studies.

with regards  

Geology

Dr D S Subrahmanyam