Geology/requesting internship for geotechnology

Sir I am studying 3rd year and geo-informatics). I am looking for summer internship in tamilnadu. so I kindly request you to do this favour for me which could be more useful to my carrier.

Dear Madam, Goodmorning and Fraternal Greetings!

Thankyou very much for your question. In fact I could not understand exactly what you want. we are not offering any internship in our organisation. for that you should contact any underground mines/openings/caverns for Project studies. There is one institute in Chennai called "national test House" which do laboratory studies on various parameters including geotechnical studies. probably you may contact them also. or in any Dimensional stone quarries/Granite quarries, you can go for in-situ geotechnical studies.

with regards  

Dr D S Subrahmanyam

All questions related to Geology, Geotechnical Engineering (especially in-situ stress, in-situ Deformability and Shear investigations) required for underground tunnels and excavations, Dimensional Stone Mining. Can't answer Soil dynamics related to Geotechnical Engineering

Geology and Geotechnical Engineering and Dimensional Stone Mining

National Institute of Rock Mechanics (Govt of India)

International Journal of Mining Engineering and some other Indian journals

Doctorate in Geology

Reviewer for 3 International Journals