Geology/msc study

Question
Dear Mr. Tariq,

thank you very much for your valuable answers.

I studied geology and have been working as a geoscientist in oil exploration for 3 years. I want to do an MSc in petroleum geosciences. what is better in overall, King fahad or Petronas university to pursue my study???

Thank you

Answer
Dear Ismail,

Thanks for sending me your question and interest in Petroleum Geosciences.

I am not a university expert but I can tell you with my experience that universities are also being recognized by their date of establishment. More often, if not always, it has been believed that with passage of time the standard of universities should have been improved by adding valuable faculty members and increasing good teaching facilities, increasing high tech research and mustering more support from other universities to cooperate with each other.

Answering your question; KFUPM offers Master in Geology and also in Geophysics whereas UTP, Malaysia offers Masters in Petroleum Geosciences. Therefore, you can go to UTP for your Masters program.

Regards

Tariq Hasany

Geology

Syed Tariq Hasany