Geology/Coking Coal And Other Minerals in Pakistan

Question
Sir,
Iran and Pakistan Are Located On The Tethyan Magmatic Arc,Due To This Huge Reserves Of Copper and Gold(Sar chashmeh in Iran and Saindak and Reko Diq In Pakistan) Have Been Found Out As Well As Substantial Reserves of Iron Ore.On This Very Area,Vast Reserves Of Good Quality Anthracite Coal Has Been Found Out In (Kerman)Iran.Do You Think The Same Can Be Found Out In Balochistan On This Belt What Are The Geology and Physical Conditions Required For Coal?
Secondly Rare Earth Reserves worth Trillion Dollars Have Been Found Out In Afghanistan What Are The Prospects Of Pakistan Just Across The Border?
Thirdly Can You Give A comparison Of The Geology Of Pakistan and DR Congo Up to What Extent Are They Similar????????
Thank You Sir, My Apologies If My Questions Were Too Long and Irritating

Answer
I can not answer this question with any confidence since I have never worked in the area and have no access to the geology of the area; however, I can tell you that anthracite is not a good coking coal because it does not agglomerate; which is a requirement for good coking coals. I can also say that the probability of finding a good coking coal in the vicinity of The Tethyan Magnatic Arc are slim because any coals that would have existed before the orogeny will now be anthracite.  If there are Cretaceous and Pennsylvanian sediments there is a possibility of coal.

That depends entirely on the geology; if the same formations exist there is probably a good chance, or at least worth looking at.

Again I have never worked in Pakistan and therefore know next to nothing about the geology there.

Sorry I don't feel that my answers are what you were looking for but I just can't make things up.  

Geology

Joe Norris