Geology/geology

Question
respected sir,
gud morning. sir i want to do bsc from geology. so suggest me good colleges of geology. i am from bio group. i am expecting to get around 80% in 12th standard. so accordingly suggest me !!!

Answer
Kriti Agrawal
You can search for science colleges -where geology teaching in B.Sc Courses
Botany-Geology Chemistry also u can take as group
search in web list of institutes in your state
Related:

Required qualification to get admission for geology course? List the best colleges which are offering Geology course?
   List the best colleges in Bangalore and Chennai to get admission for B.Sc Geography or Geology course?
   Which subjects should I take in Graduation after completing my 12th with 75% in Science?
   Colleges offering BSc Maths course in India? Fee structure of the course in those colleges?
   List the top 10 colleges which are offering B.Sc(Psychology) in India(Preferably Delhi)? Let me know the previous year cutoff list for same.
   List me out the top colleges which are offering B.Sc Nursing after completing b.Sc course?
   What are the career options after 12th(PCMB) to have career in genetics other than through B.Sc? List the private colleges in India offering this course.
   Top 20 colleges in India for M.Sc(Applied Geology) and M.Sc Tech(in any branch of geology) courses?
   Can I complete B.Sc in only one year?
   List of colleges in India which are offering M.Pharm(Drug Reglatory Affairs) in India?
   List the best colleges which are offering Ph.D course in India without GATE/GPAT score?
   List some good Indian colleges which are offering B.Sc Honors course.
   List of colleges offering B.Sc Honors in Mathematics?
   What are the careers after B.Sc with Chemistry, Botany & Geology subjects? I am from Goa. What should be my preferred choice if wish to do MBA? Chemistry or Geology?
   List the government colleges which are offering diploma course in chemical engineering specialization over India?
   List of good colleges offering B.Sc Animation in Mumbai and Belgaum?
   Top colleges in south india having Bsc microbiology course?
   What all subjects will be there in B.Sc IT course? What are the career prospects after completing B.Sc IT course? Give me an Idea about minimum pay scale? List the best colleges in Mumbai which are offering this course. Any entrance exam for it?
   List the best colleges/universities which are offering MPH in India? What is the scope and limitations of this particular course?
   Suggest good institute for geology. What are the career options in geology?

Read: List of Colleges in India offering B.Sc Geology Course? http://educationcareer.in/list-colleges-india-offering-b-sc-geology-course-22099

Dr D.Venkat Reddy
Professor of Geology
Editor- in -Chief -International  Journal of  Earth Sciences&Engineering -IJEE

Published by=(Cafet Innova Technical Society -CITS- Hyderabad-AP-India)
******************************************************************************************************
Department of Civil Engineering
National Institute of Technology,Karnataka,(NITK)
Surathkal,Srinivasanagar-575025,Mangalore-D.K,India
http://cafetinnova.org/ijee.html
email   dvr1952@gmail.com,dvr1952@yahoo.co.in,
         chiefeditor_ijee@yahoo.com  

Geology

Dr D.Venkat Reddy