Geology/IR microscope

Question
My name is Fatemeh Sepidbar. I am a doctoral student in petrology-geology at the University of Tehran (Iran). My thesis subject focuses on the geochemistry and petrogenesis of volcanic rock located east of Sangan city, with the goal of presenting a model for iron mineralization.
> I am interested in obtaining stable isotope analysis of fluid inclusions in Hematite and magnetite, and IR microscopic studies at fluid inclusion of magnetite and hematite,  please If there is a laboratory that offers this analytical service, could you please contact me ?I am Intreste to Chemical composition and Isotope composition, and baro-acoustic decrepitation method in fluid inclusion at hematite and magnetite.

sincerely

Answer
I,m not sure who offers such services today but twenty years ago The Colorado School of Mines Laboratory and Skyline Labs did. You should be able to find out on line.  The only fluid inclusion work that I have done was with the USGS and they had their own labs.

Geology

Joe Norris