Geology/Geology

Question
sir,
I want to know about the basin evolution models of Indus, Baluchistan Basins and coal bearing Tertiary basins, can you refer me some paper related to this with proper diagrammatic presentation so that it will be easier to me to grasp.

Answer
Yashu,

I do not know if you have access to the two books published in Pakistan.

1. 'Geology and Tectonics of Pakistan' by Kazmi and Jan (1997).
2  'Stratigraphy and Historical Geology of Pakistan' by Kazmi and Abbasi (2008).

These books provide both detailed text and figures that you require.

Or you can check ONGC Bullettin Vol. 44, No. 2 December 2009, (eds. D. S. N. Raju and Ravi Misra).
My contribution on Pakistan is part of the issue.

The delayed response is regretted.

Geology

Nusrat Kamal Siddiqui (Mr)