Geology/Index fossils

Question
Sir with all due respect, i Wanna know that Index fossils are found in all over the world and Pakistan is known as the heaven for geology,sir I wanna know are there any index fossils in Pakistan?? I mean I know that there are many but can u be a bit precise in naming them and their age etc?

thanx

Answer
Hi Umer

I am not an expert on Paleontology in Pakistan - I am sure you can find a lot of information on the internet, at your University and any natural history museum.

Here is a link I found to get started - good luck.

Mike

http://paleopolis.rediris.es/cg/CG2009_BOOK_03/CG2009_BOOK_03_Chapter06.pdf

Geology

Michael Goff