Geology/Index fossils

Sir with all due respect, i Wanna know that Index fossils are found in all over the world and Pakistan is known as the heaven for geology,sir I wanna know are there any index fossils in Pakistan?? I mean I know that there are many but can u be a bit precise in naming them and their age etc?

Hi Umer

I am not an expert on Paleontology in Pakistan - I am sure you can find a lot of information on the internet, at your University and any natural history museum.

Here is a link I found to get started - good luck.

Michael Goff

I have over 20 years experience in Hydrogeology, I can answer questions about water resource development, well construction and testing, artificial recharge and general groundwater topics.

I have worked as a consultant in Florida and California, I have worked for the water utility in Las Vegas, NV and am now working as a consultant in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I have designed, constructed and tested numerous production and artificial recharge wells and managed the largest direct injection AR program in the US.

Bachelor of Science Degree - Geology - Western Michigan University, 1986