Geology/to know about sand stone and source rock reserviors

Question
Sir, can u please tell me about the texture,porosity and permiability of all U.S.A sand stone reservoir along with their ages,
and the other thing that I would like to know is, please tell me the TOC of all U.S.A source rocks along with their ages

Answer
Mati:

As much as I would like to answer your question, it would take too much time and effort to catalog reservoir and source rock parameters for all of them in the US.  There are literally hundreds if not thousands.  Just doing it for the major productive plays in the US would take several days.  I suggest you do some searches on the internet.  Here are some maps to get you started:

http://www.eia.gov/pub/oil_gas/natural_gas/analysis_publications/maps/maps.htm

Geology

Keith Patton