Geology/to know about sand stone and source rock reserviors

Question
Sir, can u please tell me about the texture,porosity and permiability of all pakistanI sand stone reservoir along with their ages,
and the other thing that I would like to know is, please tell me the TOC of all pakistani source rocks along with their ages.
And similarly I want to know all this info about 3 other countries I.e USA(colorado), Maxico, malysia

Answer
Hi Mati,

Thanks for your question,

I don't think that there is any published or public domain data record of such properties. All these are part of the proprietary data owned by operating companies and they are always reluctant to release such data. I think we can't generalize this sort of data as it varies from case to case.

I hope it helps,

Syed  

Geology

Syed Anjum Shah