Geology/Career counselling

Question
sir I did my MSc in Geophysics from QAU
Which course of another master will be more beneficial for my career success
Computer science or MBA

Answer
Kamran,

A combination of technical qualification with MBA is a better option. I understand that you will pursue career in Geophysics. And the higher you go in career you need more of administrative skills.
But I will suggest that you get extra hours in Geology, while doing the MBA. A Geophysicist with a clear 3D concept about the geometry of the rock formations will have an edge over others. You will then be able to have a better communication with a Geologist, which is necessary for the success of a seismic mapping project.  

Geology

Nusrat Kamal Siddiqui (Mr)