Geology/an academic request

Question
"Greetings sir. I am a West
African( Nigerian) in my final year
in Geology and Mining (Bsc award
in view). I wish to further
despite challenges. Can you
please link and update me on scholarships to come to your
country and study. I promise by
the grace of God i wont
disapoint you in any exam i may
be required to write. Thank you
very much sir in anticipation of your quick response and
friendship."

Answer
Zigede,

There is standard procedure of getting admission, in any country, for higher education.

You need to approach different universities directly by submitting applications and your credentials, along with a proof of your financial status. You have to use the Internet and visit websites for universities in Pakistan, or any other country. This is the only procedure you will have to follow for getting admission abroad. And foreign students are welcome in Pakistan if they fulfill the necessary requirements.

Best of luck.  

Geology

Nusrat Kamal Siddiqui (Mr)