Geology/geology

Question
hello, I just had a quick question for you that my geology class was debating today, some answers where far fetched and others seemed kind of right. But I just wanted to hear another opinion, thanks!

the question was

"how might limestone breccia be created in a cave deposit?"

Answer
Breccia in this environment can be either those produced because of flow of fluids in general and hydrothermal fluids in particular, and those produced by tectonic forces.

Fluids can dissolve limestone and hence create voids that might not be able to support the weight of overlying strata and collapse. Hence creating breccia. Hydrothermal fluids can also cause pressure increases in the rocks and cause them to fracture and engender breccia.

Tectonic forces active in shear zones might also cause breccia in limestone.

Geology

Meisam Rasouli Beirami