Geology/Shells that found in a beach

Question
Shells fossils
Shells fossils  
I found shells fossils in a beach. I donīt know the name,  1 and 5 are complete both sizes with soil inside. I read in a page that the number 5 is a superb pectin and have about 18 millon year, but I dont know if it is correct ante the name of the others. the 2,3 and 4 maybe are the same but eroted by sand and sea. Let me know if you have information about that. Many thanks in advance and regards.
If you are interested in buy that let me know.
Dario lobos

Answer
Dario:

No.1 is a pectin, it has the typical flattened rear hinge.  The others look to be brachiopods.  Brachiopods were once the most common shelled creature found in the ocean, with over 12000 species recognized.  They date from the Cambrian to modern times with the 2/3rds of the species dying off in the Permian-Triassic extinction event.

No. 5 appears to be a Rhynchonellid brach.

No. 2, 3, and 4 are mre difficult from the picture to identify.  I have seen some smaller specimens similar to 3 and 4 and they are brachs as well.

Here is a good source if you are continuing to collect fossils in that area:

http://www.pdv.com/lexico/excursio/exc-n74.htm

http://www.amazon.com/Stratigraphy-Fauna-Agua-Salada-Group/dp/1258337746

Geology

Keith Patton