Good morning sir,
Sir, as a geosciencetist or geophysicist, what are the major differences between seismic refraction and seismic reflection method.
Sir, if I may be pleased, what are the functiond or application of seismic refraction method.
Thank you sir.

Dear Godspower

This looks like a homework question for school and we are unfortunately not able to answer these.

You have access to the internet and all the information you need is there. You may start with

With a little research you can become an expert - Good Luck.

Michael Goff

I have over 20 years experience in Hydrogeology, I can answer questions about water resource development, well construction and testing, artificial recharge and general groundwater topics.

I have worked as a consultant in Florida and California, I have worked for the water utility in Las Vegas, NV and am now working as a consultant in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I have designed, constructed and tested numerous production and artificial recharge wells and managed the largest direct injection AR program in the US.

Bachelor of Science Degree - Geology - Western Michigan University, 1986