Geology/Aerial photograph and remote sensing

Greetings to you sir or should I say Assalam Allaikum. Please sir am from Nigeria, a student of geology level 3. I was given an assignment, it goes like this
- Discuss the history of
(1) Aerial photograph
(2) remote sensing.
(3) Write a detail notes on the types of aerial photographs.
Discuss all in detail... Please I need your assistance, thank you.

Assalam alikum Shettima,

I am grateful for seeking my humble help for completing this assignment. I can only guide you how to prepare your assignment.

these are the good books availaible

1) Introduction to Remote SensingAuthor: Campbell, James B.,  Wynne, Randolph H.
ISBN-13:  9781609181765
ISBN:  160918176X
Edition:  5
Pub Date:  2011
Publisher:  Guilford Publications, Incorporated

2) Aerial Photography and Image Interpretation

Front Cover
David P. Paine, James D. Kiser
John Wiley & Sons, 25 Apr 2003 - Nature - 632 pages

The book can be viewed for refernce and guidance

KIndest regards

Tariq Hasany  

Syed Tariq Hasany

MY HUMBLE REQUEST. BEFORE SENDING A QUESTION PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULY. ANSWERING ONLY PUBLIC QUESTIONS. Ask questions of exploration of Petroleum, and specific regions for specific answers about Pakistan, Central Asia, Middle East and Far East. Ask questions of Business side of the petroleum Geology. Love to guide students and also Career related issues PRIVATE QUESTIONS on I am not expert of Hard rocks (Igneous and metamorphic rocks)Volcanic activity and related petrology, mineralogy and its exploration. BE SPECIFOC WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW AND ASK WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT. Show me your determination and commitment to learn. PLEASE TRY TO WRITE RIGHT, PROPER AND CORRECT LANGUAGE. DO NOT USE TEXT(SMS)STYLE. Thanks TARIQ

Petroleum Exploration

Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd

In Pakistani and Asian Petroleum Confertence special Publications

BSc Honours in Geology and Master of Science degree in Petroleum Geology

Active member AAPG, SPE and PAPG Treasurer PAPG and AAPG Visiting Geoscientist