Geology/Aerial photograph and remote sensing

Question
Greetings to you sir or should I say Assalam Allaikum. Please sir am from Nigeria, a student of geology level 3. I was given an assignment, it goes like this
- Discuss the history of
(1) Aerial photograph
(2) remote sensing.
(3) Write a detail notes on the types of aerial photographs.
Discuss all in detail... Please I need your assistance, thank you.

Answer
Assalam alikum Shettima,

I am grateful for seeking my humble help for completing this assignment. I can only guide you how to prepare your assignment.

these are the good books availaible

1) Introduction to Remote SensingAuthor: Campbell, James B.,  Wynne, Randolph H.
ISBN-13:  9781609181765
ISBN:  160918176X
Edition:  5
Pub Date:  2011
Publisher:  Guilford Publications, Incorporated

2) Aerial Photography and Image Interpretation

Front Cover
David P. Paine, James D. Kiser
John Wiley & Sons, 25 Apr 2003 - Nature - 632 pages

The book can be viewed for refernce and guidance

https://books.google.com.my/books?id=G9fZAl7iTSUC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

KIndest regards

Tariq Hasany  

Geology

Syed Tariq Hasany