Geology/Geological Engineering

Question
AoA, Sir I am going to start BS Geological Engineering from UET Lahore .. So I wana ask is this field good for girls or not and in future will I be able to find a good job or not .. ??

Answer
Nayab,

I am not the best person to answer your question because I did MSc in geology and I am working in upstream oil and gas industry. I have not seen any geological engineering graduate working as geologist in oil industry. The name implies that it is more related to geo technical and engineering side. It's better to ask someone who had graduate from UET lahore and now serving in respective industry.

Syed  

Geology

Syed Anjum Shah