Geology/geology

Question
hello sir, i am student of BS Geology and my thesis are in progress. The topic of my thesis is Petrophysical analysis of Joya Mair 4. I want to ask you about the Regional Geology and General Stratigraphy of Salt Range-Potwar Foreland basin.

thank you

Answer
Hello Zeeshan

Thanks for writing.

Unfortunately, I will not be of much help - I am not familiar with the geology of this area. You may try your University professors or local experts in mining and oil and gas if you know of any.

The area looks well researched and I did find this report with a Google search so you may need to find a good library.

Good Luck

Mike

http://pubs.usgs.gov/bul/2078/B2078_chapter_A.pdf

Geology

Michael Goff