hello sir, i am student of BS Geology and my thesis are in progress. The topic of my thesis is Petrophysical analysis of Joya Mair 4. I want to ask you about the Regional Geology and General Stratigraphy of Salt Range-Potwar Foreland basin.

thank you

Hello Zeeshan

Thanks for writing.

Unfortunately, I will not be of much help - I am not familiar with the geology of this area. You may try your University professors or local experts in mining and oil and gas if you know of any.

The area looks well researched and I did find this report with a Google search so you may need to find a good library.

Good Luck

Michael Goff

I have over 20 years experience in Hydrogeology, I can answer questions about water resource development, well construction and testing, artificial recharge and general groundwater topics.

I have worked as a consultant in Florida and California, I have worked for the water utility in Las Vegas, NV and am now working as a consultant in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I have designed, constructed and tested numerous production and artificial recharge wells and managed the largest direct injection AR program in the US.

Bachelor of Science Degree - Geology - Western Michigan University, 1986