Geology/Introduction.

Question
sir i have some issue regarding to the introduction of Dhulian area,Potwar plateau,Pakistan.I didnt find some suitable information for that area.If u have any data regarding to this dhulian area.Kindly give me that.I am very thankful to you.

Answer
Dear Faran,

Please find the link of my paper about Meyal, Potwar Basin Pakistan and surely the tectonic and geological setting are very similar. I hope this will help you understanding the regional geology.

http://www.searchanddiscovery.com/documents/2012/20151hasany/ndx_hasany.pdf

Regards  

Geology

Syed Tariq Hasany