Geology/petroleum engineering

Question
sir tell me the scope of petroleum engineering in pakistan and all over the world  sir i have heard that there are little no of jobs in this field is that true ? also tell me which university is best for doing undergraduation in this field in pakistan

Answer

Thanks for asking question regarding scope of petroleum engineering,

Most of the companies have cut down their operations due to recent reduction in oil prices. I can't assure you that it will increase soon but previous experiences show that it will increase one day. Once companies resume their operations, the jobs will arise.

I am not a petroleum engineer so i can't comment with assurance that which is the best university for petroleum engineering in Pakistan. I have heard about UET Lahore as best university.

Geology

Syed Anjum Shah