Geology/petroleum engineering

sir tell me the scope of petroleum engineering in pakistan and all over the world  sir i have heard that there are little no of jobs in this field is that true ? also tell me which university is best for doing undergraduation in this field in pakistan

Thanks for asking question regarding scope of petroleum engineering,

Most of the companies have cut down their operations due to recent reduction in oil prices. I can't assure you that it will increase soon but previous experiences show that it will increase one day. Once companies resume their operations, the jobs will arise.

I am not a petroleum engineer so i can't comment with assurance that which is the best university for petroleum engineering in Pakistan. I have heard about UET Lahore as best university.

Syed Anjum Shah

I would love to answer questions related to petrophysics which includes conventional as well as unconventional reservoirs. I will avoid answering NMR, CMR and acoustic processing techniques as these are not my area of experties.

Petrophysics and source rock maturity modelling are the fields of great interest. Petrophysics includes, experience in single and multi-well interpretation including thin-beds, carbonates, complex mineral reservoirs, LRLC pay reservoirs, Shale Gas plays. Logging program creation. Operations support. Core analysis. Mud log analysis. Geomechanical data integration for well stability, placement, and completion type.

Saif Energy Limited

Msc Geology 2006

I am in a client company