Geology/Petroleum Geology

Question
Respected Sir !
i humbly request you to please tell me about the oil , gas producing fields of pakistan . the source rock , reservoir rock and cap rock of these fields , and the type of structures in which they are present .
Thankyou .

Answer
Dear Barkah,

Thanks for your interest in Geology and for posting your question.

There are more than 250 oil and gas fields in Pakistan and for any one its nearly impossible to answer your question. So please be specific in your question when next time you send the question. I will more than happy to help answering your question if its a specific question about one or two fields or any other interesting query.

Experts in this forum usually reject such questions which requires too much reading and data collection which an expert can't do it.
Regards

Traiq

Geology

Syed Tariq Hasany