Geology/A "rock" I fond that looks a lot like an egg

Question
So I found this rock and my dad and I think its a really old egg we found it in Colorado and the guy we took it too said it is not an egg tho I think we talked to the wrong guy how do we tell if it is or not It really dose look like an old cracked egg and I would like to know if it is

Answer
pl. attach 2-3  close up pic taken from different angles of the so called egg.
Did you collect it from river bed or a river terrace, how do the other rock fragments in vicinity of this "egg" looks like, pl. attach some more general info. A Geologist is not a magician with a wand, he relies on some basic information to identify minerals and rocks.

Geology

N.K.Agarwal