Geology/Need Guidance For masters admission

Sir I have done Bachelors in Applied Geology and want to do Masters in Petroleum Geosciences from Norway. Sir, Can u guide me which university is better for doing this above mentioned program according to study quality and job prospect?

Thanks Danish  for sending me your question.

There are three top Universities for petroleum Geosciences and Geology in Norway.

1) Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim,(NTNU)probably the best university of Norway.
2) University of Stavanger in Stavanger.
3) University of Oslo, Norway.

I have selected top three in top quality of Norwegian (priority wise in order) universities and I would recommend to pursue an admission in NTNU.

Hopefully, my answer will be helpful.

Syed Tariq Hasany

MY HUMBLE REQUEST. BEFORE SENDING A QUESTION PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULY. ANSWERING ONLY PUBLIC QUESTIONS. Ask questions of exploration of Petroleum, and specific regions for specific answers about Pakistan, Central Asia, Middle East and Far East. Ask questions of Business side of the petroleum Geology. Love to guide students and also Career related issues PRIVATE QUESTIONS on I am not expert of Hard rocks (Igneous and metamorphic rocks)Volcanic activity and related petrology, mineralogy and its exploration. BE SPECIFOC WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW AND ASK WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT. Show me your determination and commitment to learn. PLEASE TRY TO WRITE RIGHT, PROPER AND CORRECT LANGUAGE. DO NOT USE TEXT(SMS)STYLE. Thanks TARIQ

Petroleum Exploration

Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd

In Pakistani and Asian Petroleum Confertence special Publications

BSc Honours in Geology and Master of Science degree in Petroleum Geology

Active member AAPG, SPE and PAPG Treasurer PAPG and AAPG Visiting Geoscientist