Geology/Need Guidance For masters admission

Question
Sir I have done Bachelors in Applied Geology and want to do Masters in Petroleum Geosciences from Norway. Sir, Can u guide me which university is better for doing this above mentioned program according to study quality and job prospect?

Answer
Thanks Danish  for sending me your question.

There are three top Universities for petroleum Geosciences and Geology in Norway.

1) Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim,(NTNU)probably the best university of Norway.
2) University of Stavanger in Stavanger.
3) University of Oslo, Norway.

I have selected top three in top quality of Norwegian (priority wise in order) universities and I would recommend to pursue an admission in NTNU.

Hopefully, my answer will be helpful.

Regards

Tariq

Geology

Syed Tariq Hasany