Geology/Photographs of minerals

Question
Mr. Patton,

Thus far, I am unsuccessful in locating photographs of the crystalized structure of Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin Clay, Talc and Titanium Dioxide (used as 'fillers' in the production of paper).

Do you have a source for such photo's?  I need to have permission from the source to use them in a research paper I am preparing.

Thank you!

Answer
Jim:

Looking on the web, I found most of the images you were looking for.  In the case of Calcium Carbonate you might have to be a bit more specific as to the form you want.

I am assuming electron microscope images are what you want.  If that is the case contact
CoreLab.com and see if they have images for sale.  They do electron microscopy of earth materials.

http://www.corelab.com/ps/petrology

Geology

Keith Patton