Geology/Stratigraphic/ Earth Quack resistant cod

Question
Dear Sir.
       1: i need   "Stratigraphic Cod of Pakistan"   did not find it on net.please if you have some data share me
2:What measures are necessary for those areas of Pakistan which are seismically active. i remember i did read some code about earth quack resistant in university but now i don,t have pleas share if you have
regard:
waqar Ahmed

Answer
Waqar,

1. You may have to approach Geological Survey of Pakistan to get the 'Stratigraphic Code'.

2. The only measure I support and believe is to construct the buildings that could withstand an earthquake of at least 5 magnitude on the Richter Scale. Because the earth quakes are inevitable, disasters are not! However, for the 'Earthquake Code' you may approach the local Meteorological Department, or search the Internet.

Geology

Nusrat Kamal Siddiqui (Mr)