assalaam u alaikum ma'am... ma'am i had done my hsc-2 exams n now i am waiting for my result.. ma'am i m very confused about which engineering field i should choose... can u plz guide me that which field of engineering is suitable for females apart from software engineering... my high interest is in petroleum engineering but is it good for females????

Wahalikum Salam,

Thanks for your question. Let me first correct you, i am male so you should not call me ma'am. I think still there is a lot of scope of petroleum engineering. If you get your foot in reservoir engineering then it might provide you good options if you do it well.

Syed Anjum Shah

I would love to answer questions related to petrophysics which includes conventional as well as unconventional reservoirs. I will avoid answering NMR, CMR and acoustic processing techniques as these are not my area of experties.

Petrophysics and source rock maturity modelling are the fields of great interest. Petrophysics includes, experience in single and multi-well interpretation including thin-beds, carbonates, complex mineral reservoirs, LRLC pay reservoirs, Shale Gas plays. Logging program creation. Operations support. Core analysis. Mud log analysis. Geomechanical data integration for well stability, placement, and completion type.

Saif Energy Limited

Msc Geology 2006

I am in a client company