Geology/Paleontology of Pakistan

Question
Dear Sir,Is there any list of index fossils regarding Pakistan? or any book Paleontology of Pakistan.
Thanks

Answer
Dear Sajjad,

Thanks for sending me your question. The best information regarding fossils of Pakistan can be found in the following;

Title: Stratigraphy of Pakistan, Volumes 11-13
Volume 12 of Geological Survey of Pakistan: Memoirs of the
Volume 12 of Memoirs of the Geological Survey of Pakistan
Stratigraphy of Pakistan, S. M. Ibrahim Shah, Editor   S. M. Ibrahim Shah
Publisher: Director General, Geological Survey of Pakistan, 1977, Length   138 pages

Moreover, you may find in several local research publications published by HDIP and universities of Pakistan. Try to find the old papers from The Geological Bulletin of the Punjab University.

Kindest regards

Tariq Hasany  

Geology

Syed Tariq Hasany