Geology/is it possible

Question
bottom
bottom  
I picked this rock up in western North Dakota thinking it was some yellow stone agate as you can see in the picture there appears to be a fishor something inside the rock some people say possiblyit could be amber it has caused quite a stir on agate collectors worldwideI don't know if it is even possibleto find out for sure what this isor how you could even test it it was suggested that I come here and ask some expertsthank you for any help you could give

Answer
agate /ˈɡət/ is a cryptocrystalline variety of silica, chiefly chalcedony, characterised by its fineness of grain and brightness of color. Although agates may be found in various kinds of rock, they are classically associated with volcanic rocks and can be common in certain metamorphic rocks
It is difficult to recognize--- test with pen knife rub on it if it not scarch   
Quart and varieties hardness is 7(Mohs Scale)not scarchable
I think it is variety of quartz mineral
Any local geologist will identify with hand specimen
Prof DVREDDY-India

Geology

Dr D.Venkat Reddy