Geology/about career

Question
sear sir,
         I have BS-Geology with specialization in geophysics(crustal study based on gravity data)
sir can i apply for geophysicist post ? which demand Msc -geophysics
regard:
waqar Ahmed
pakistan

Answer
Dear Waqar,

Thanks for sending me your question.

I believe you have studied geology as a major,  but you specialized in geophysics for one or two semesters. I understand that at least you are well versed with geophysics and its application in petroleum exploration which put you an advantageous position than others..

Every job has the complete job description in the advertisement and it's important that your experience should meet that requirements fully or partially. If you meet that criteria then you should apply.

Regards

Tariq Hasany

Geology

Syed Tariq Hasany