Geology/faults of pakistan

Question
Dear sir,
         can you tell me the which type of following giving fault?
1-Chaman fault
2-Ornach-Nal fault
3-Kingri fault
4- MBT
5-Kalabagh and
6-Jhelum fault

regard:
waqar

Answer
Dear Waqar:

1-Chaman fault : This is a major (more than 850 km long)north-south strike slip fault along the western limit of Indian plate, to the north it extends in Afghanistan whereas in the south it merges into the Mekran Range. Chaman fault is after Pakistan-Afghanistan border town Chaman which is close to the fault.

2-Ornach-Nal fault : This is the southeastern extension of the Chaman fault system, strike slip fault extending into the Arabian Sea in south.

3-Kingri fault: a regional North Northwest-south southeast trending strike slip fault cutting the Tertairy and Mesozoic section in the Sulamain fold and thrust belt.

4- MBT: Major thrust fault along the paleo margin of Tehthys located north of Pakistan.

5-6; Kalabagh and Jhelum fault, both are strike slip fault. Kalabagh fault is to the west of Potwar basin whereas Jhelum fault to the east.

Only MBT is not strike slip fault.

Regards

Tariq Hasany

Geology

Syed Tariq Hasany