Geology/MS-Project vs Geology

dear sir,
         sir what is importance of MS-Project Software in Petroleum-Geology and Engineering Geology ?

regard :

Dear Waqar,

Thanks for sending me your question.

MS Project is a very useful and user friendly software by Microsoft which are being routinely used as a planning software to prepare for any project's timeline against the given task which can also be used to monitor the work progress within specified timeline and can also  be compared with utilization of the man hours and financial gains or expenses during the project life. Several variables can be used to compare with other technical, administrative and financial parameters of any project

MS Project is not a geological or engineering software just like MS Office which is a common platform for all professionals which they used where it requires. Engineers and geoscientists are being routinely used these days for their projects.

Hope, this may be a useful answer.

Syed Tariq Hasany

MY HUMBLE REQUEST. BEFORE SENDING A QUESTION PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULY. ANSWERING ONLY PUBLIC QUESTIONS. Ask questions of exploration of Petroleum, and specific regions for specific answers about Pakistan, Central Asia, Middle East and Far East. Ask questions of Business side of the petroleum Geology. Love to guide students and also Career related issues PRIVATE QUESTIONS on I am not expert of Hard rocks (Igneous and metamorphic rocks)Volcanic activity and related petrology, mineralogy and its exploration. BE SPECIFOC WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW AND ASK WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT. Show me your determination and commitment to learn. PLEASE TRY TO WRITE RIGHT, PROPER AND CORRECT LANGUAGE. DO NOT USE TEXT(SMS)STYLE. Thanks TARIQ

Petroleum Exploration

Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd

In Pakistani and Asian Petroleum Confertence special Publications

BSc Honours in Geology and Master of Science degree in Petroleum Geology

Active member AAPG, SPE and PAPG Treasurer PAPG and AAPG Visiting Geoscientist