Geology/Ages of Lower Goru Formation Members

Question
Assalam o alaikum
Respected Sir
I have a question related to Lower Indus Basin.
Please tell me the ages of all members of Lower Goru Formation in Million years.These members are listed below:
1.Youngest Upper Sands
2.Upper Shale
3.Middle Sands
4.Lower Shale
5.Upper Basal Sands
6.Talhar Shale
7.Oldest Lower Basal Sands

Please answer me as soon as possible.

Regards
Rizwan Sarwar Awan
UET Lahore
+923325591194

Answer
Walekum Assalam,

Thank you for sending your question.

All these formation belong to Early Cretaceous Lower Goru formation and have been found in the adjacent area of Hydrabad, Badeen and Sanghar, in the wells drilled by various operators including OGDC and Union Texas. However these naming classifications have not yet been officially designated by the Stratigraphic Committee of Pakistan and are considered as informal units which represent certain lithofacie. There is no published data in public domain which has produced high resolution stratigraphic classification and age, therefore all these informal units belong to early Cretaceous age.  

Hope this answer helps.  

Geology

Syed Tariq Hasany